Saturday, August 13, 2011

Summer Catch-Up

Trying on bear hats in Cherokee before playing in the river (no pictures.)





A fun day at the Rec Park Pool.









Happy 4th of July!

Downtown Franklin

10th Anniversary Overnight

We went on a motorcycle trip to celebrate our 10th anniversary. We went tubing down the Ocunaluftee , to a show, and rode on the Blue Ridge Parkway. Thanks to Grandaddy and Grandma Pat for keeping the boys!











Learning to Paint










Inspecting a Dragonfly


Trying on a few new clothes for winter - preppy style.









Sweet boys!


Caleb made a pillow with his Play-Doh.










Training them young! He grew out of his boots but into Dad's.



2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Great post! I love and miss those sweet boys! I love the one of Andy and the diaper boys on the couch. So sweet. I'm coming to visit in September!

Richard Jolly said...

Great pictures! Thanks