Thursday, December 2, 2010

Disney Cruise....Day 1 - Adventures Away!

We just returned from our first (and hopefully not last) Disney cruise. It was truly a magical week.... the Bahamas, tons of fun, perfect weather, and all of us together! Follow along as I post our daily highlights.
Disney Wonder
Port Canaveral, FL
Awakened from a very short nap for an emergency drill
Celebrating with Mickey and friends at the
Adventures Away Party!
The boys helping us dance.

Animator's Palate Dinner Show


3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Looks very fun! I can't wait to see the rest! The emergency drill picture is my favorite! Short naps are the worst!

Richard Jolly said...

That "all of us together" is my favorite part! I'm so glad you had a great trip!!

Elisa said...

Disney cruises are the best way to vacation with little kids!! Andrew's parents paid for all their 11 children & families to go on one for their 40th wedding anniversary. Disney makes vacationing with kids so easy!! We did have a little crazy sleep schedules w/ the late dinner we had...but it was all good and the kids (well, Isaiah) still talk about it.