Caleb also said his first word last week. We have used sign language for "more" for many months. He signed and said "more" when he wanted more cheerios at breakfast. He had to say it a couple times before I believed my ears. His first word ranks pretty high on the list of most wonderful sounds. So sweet!
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
What a sweet little voice! I hear Braden's loud mouth in the background of the walking video. Love your boys!
Walking is so much fun and adventure. Oh and I forgot to mention, it will help you lose any extra weight just trying to keep up. Enjoy!
How awesome! You're teaching him sign language, plus learning how to talk. I love that beautiful little voice. I can't wait to hear him say Gramma Pat! :)
Got your skates? You may need them to keep up with those boys now. I love the videos of the boys. Thank you so much for posting those so we can see them.
That is so sweet!
Post a Comment