Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Our First Birthday Party

I tried to select just a few pictures and this was the bare minimum that HAD to be shown. I know it is a ridiculous amount! Jacob and Caleb's first birthday party was at our home last Saturday. The theme was the book "The Very Hungry Caterpillar." The food, activities, and decorations went along with the story. Andy was able to be with us through most of the party through the webcam. He saw the boys dive into their "smash" cakes and unwrap gifts. He also chatted with some of our party-goers. We are so glad Dad was able to be with us on our special day! As you will see the boys had a fabulous time. We were blessed to have so many special friends share in the day with us. We made it through the first year, Dear!!!!

3 comments:

Allyson said...

Becky, the cake is gorgeous and makes me SICK how beautiful it is!! I can't wait until Elizabeth gets back on facebook so I can see more pictures of all the food! And the napkins!! I'M SO JEALOUS!! :) I wonder if we'll have the same party next year? :)

Andy and Becky said...

Thanks Allyson! We had so much fun. Your party was wonderful, and I got so many ideas from you. Thank you, thank you! Yes I bet we will have the same party. Want to start planning now? he he he

Elizabeth said...

You girls are funny! The party looks so fun. I kind of feel like I was there! :) You forgot to mention I was watching via webcam as well!