Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. -1 Th 5:16-18
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Jump-a-Roo
My little helpers LOVE to jump-a-roo while I get ready. Caleb, of course, is full throttle for as long as I let him play. Jacob bounces some and observes some, taking it all in. Their different personalities shine through in all that they do.
Becky, we love your blog! You do such a good job with it. The pictures are beautiful, and we never get tired of seeing pics of the you, Andy, and of course Jacob & Caleb. I don't know how you have the time, but we sure do enjoy it. Thank you, Love, Pat
1 comment:
Becky, we love your blog! You do such a good job with it. The pictures are beautiful, and we never get tired of seeing pics of the you, Andy, and of course Jacob & Caleb. I don't know how you have the time, but we sure do enjoy it.
Thank you,
Love,
Pat
Post a Comment