Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. -1 Th 5:16-18
Saturday, March 28, 2009
They're Here!
This is Becky's sister, Beth, blogging live from the hospital! The boys are here! Baby A (6lbs, 11oz) was born "naturally" at 3:35pm and Baby B (6lbs, 9oz) followed over an HOUR later by c-section. The family has not been able to go back yet and see the babies so the names have still not been disclosed. Personally, I am dying!
BECKY! You had TWO! 6+ lbs babies in your belly!!!!!!!!! You are a champ! Congrats!! I am so happy for you and Andy and look forward to the updates and watching them grow. It goes by quickly so enjoy every minute! They are handsome little guys!
3 comments:
Congrats Becky! They are so adorable.
Emilee Stanley (coming over from Elizabeth's blog!)
BECKY! You had TWO! 6+ lbs babies in your belly!!!!!!!!! You are a champ! Congrats!! I am so happy for you and Andy and look forward to the updates and watching them grow. It goes by quickly so enjoy every minute! They are handsome little guys!
Congratulations! I am a friend of Elizabeth and Ben. I have 5 year old twin boys. Life is good! :)
Post a Comment