Jacob Samuel Reed (formerly known as Baby A)
(formerly known as Baby B)
The Reed Boys
This is Beth (aka Elizabeth) again. I finally got to officially meet my nephews tonight at about 8:30. They are so cute and tiny and sweet and I can't wait to get back to the hospital and hold them some more tomorrow. Becky and the babies are doing great, just extremely exhausted. It's been a very long day, but a very joyous one indeed! When we were packing to head to Savannah this morning this verse came to mind: "This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." - Psalm 118:24
The Reed BoysThis is Beth (aka Elizabeth) again. I finally got to officially meet my nephews tonight at about 8:30. They are so cute and tiny and sweet and I can't wait to get back to the hospital and hold them some more tomorrow. Becky and the babies are doing great, just extremely exhausted. It's been a very long day, but a very joyous one indeed! When we were packing to head to Savannah this morning this verse came to mind: "This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." - Psalm 118:24



3 comments:
Congratulations...what beautiful boys. We are all so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet them. Best wishes from the Carpenter Clan.
Congratulations! They are beautiful! The Lord has really blessed ya'll.
What a wonderful day for you all! What a blessing!
Victoria Keister
Post a Comment