Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Baby Showers

Friend Shower



In February I did get to attend a shower here in Savannah given by some of our Military friends. I was so excited to get out of the house and feel like a real pregnant lady!



Jolly Family Shower



My family came to visit the weekend of the shower we missed. So they had a mini shower for us.



Reed Family Shower



We were supposed to have a shower in NC in January, but had to miss out due to bedrest. The Reeds had the shower anyway. We got to be part of it via webcam and cell phone. Pat, George, and Adam brought all of our lovely gifts a few weeks later.
Thanks to all of our family and friends for the beautiful showers and baby gifts!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a cute baby in that box! Was he a gift? ha ha

Richard Jolly said...

I finally go to my first baby shower and nobody even got wet:)