Our ultrasounds reveal that we are expecting two baby BOYS! Both babies are developing well and growing rapidly. These are their most recent ultrasound profile shots. Baby B is sucking his thumb. How cute! While we were watching, Baby A was kicking his brother in the head. I wonder if their personalities are developing already? In the last week we have started to feel their little kicks and punches from the outside of my growing belly. We can't wait to meet them!
November 26, 2008




5 comments:
They are just too cute! I love them already!
Yay! Congrats on the great news!!! You'll be in tip top shape chasing TWO boys down! Good luck! haha!
Wow, Uncle Steve had to wait 2 1/2 years to kick me in the head! I can't wait to hold my new GRANDsons!!
Andy & Becky,
We are so excited for you both. I hope you are enjoying the warm weather in Savannah. Does Andy have a new cell phone number?
Hey you guys. I miss you both, I can't wait to be done with this school and be in GA with everyone again. I just have to say, YOU LOOK GORGEOUS as a mommy to be!!! (that's meant for Becky...sorry Andy:-P) Victor and I are soooooo happy for you guys. We know this was a long journey but now you're here in the moment and it must be amazing (especially with twin little boys). You are a beautiful mommy-to-be!!! It looks like all is well. I hope to see you guys soon. Take care and I know it must be tough being on bedrest but you will soon be running all over the house chasing those two little bundles of joy! If you need anything at all just let us know. We're so excited for you both. I'm sorry I've been so out of touch. I promise to make it up! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment